Are you looking to combine your strong writing skills with your love of tech? Has it been your goal to join a successful, high-growth enterprise cloud software company? If so, we'd love to talk to you.
With the growth of our company, product line, and industry space, Datadog is looking for tech analysts to join our content team on a full-time basis. Analysts pitch, research, and write in-depth articles and case studies for an audience of CIOs, CTOs, and other executives in IT, operations, and software development.
- A polished, published writer
- Comfortable covering modern technology trends, such as cloud computing and Agile/DevOps processes
- You have written specifically for an audience of IT executives
- You're familiar with the major players in the monitoring space
- Research, write, and distribute articles that are authoritative, clear, and informative, such as:
- Case studies of how forward-thinking enterprises are gaining visibility into their applications and IT infrastructure
- Deep dives into a particular technology, IT or operations role, or industry vertical
- Thought leadership pieces covering topics of interest to IT executives, such as digital transformation, IT monitoring, hybrid cloud infrastructure, observability, and DevOps
- Collaborate with Datadog technology partners on joint articles and blog posts
- Continually measure reader engagement, and iterate to improve content definition, craft, and distribution
Datadog more than doubled in size in 2016, and was highlighted by Business Insider as one of the “enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2017.”
Culture: We are enthusiastic, humble, open, and precise. We value inclusivity, creativity, and collaboration.
Perks: Datadog offers a generous benefit package, including employer-sponsored health coverage, open paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement. Our Manhattan office features unparalleled 360-degree views from our 45th floor location. Datadog provides a stocked fridge and catered lunches three days a week.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top