Datadog is on a mission to bring sanity to IT Monitoring. We’re experiencing tremendous growth, and need a recruiter to help build our engineering team in NYC.
The recruiter will own all aspects of recruiting, including outreach, screening and interviewing, managing candidates, and acting as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and interview teams. In this role you will also help shape our employment brand by being be the voice of the organization and hiring the best talent for our open roles.
- Finding qualified talent via all channels, with an emphasis on direct sourcing
- Screening candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles
- Setting up meetings with interviewers and ensuring timely follow up and closure for all interviewed candidates
- Negotiating compensation and preparing offer letters for qualified candidates
- Ensuring candidates have an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome
- At least three years of full-lifecycle tech recruiting experience
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract high in demand talent
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development
- Proven success in hiring software engineers across technology platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Superior negotiating and closing skills
- Startup experience as an in-house recruiter preferred
What Datadog does
Datadog is a unified data platform for development and IT operations teams and offers a brand new way to manage applications and infrastructure in the cloud age. Our unique combination of data aggregation, visualization, and social interaction connects teams to all the tools and service providers they need to build and run reliable systems.
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech startups in New York, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity and generous benefits.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top