At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Dashboards are a flexible set of tools engineers use to build views of their infrastructure. You will build tools other developers can tinker with, change, extend. You will learn how creative customers can be, while making the best decisions to enable them to do even more.
- Own meaningful parts of our user interfaces, with an eye to performance and user experience
- Mentor other engineers on your team, developing their skills and helping advance their careers
- Write a significant amount of code, lead architectural decisions for new and existing infrastructure
- Run a lightweight agile process to pace and track what we work on and deliver high quality work
- You have been building applications for 4+ years and know the systems you’ve worked on from top to bottom
- You have significant programming experience on the frontend (React/Redux/Sagas, Angular, Vue.js, or plain old js)
- You have managed a team of software engineers
- You made product decisions that shaped the day-to-day life of your users
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You've shipped complex projects with teams of engineers
- You have designed a user interface
- You have spent a significant amount of time profiling web applications
- You are passionate about visualizing data
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.