The Support Engineer is Datadog's front line to making our customers happy and successful. This position provides the opportunity to dive headfirst into the complexities of systems monitoring and candidates must be able to learn quickly. The ideal candidate should be eager to join a startup where they will be challenged but also get to immediately witness their contribution to the company.
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to Dev & Ops and we need you to keep our customers happy and successful, turn tons of feedback into product requests, and always document what you’ve learned.
What you will do
- Join a tightly knit team of generalists solving hard problems the right way
- Respond to customer requests, quickly, accurately and with a smile
- Reproduce issues and file bugs
- Build out documentation, including writing API examples
- Driving product conversations based on needs and problems learned during client interactions
Who you must be
- You’re a critical thinker who defaults to a customer-oriented demeanor
- You’re self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to learn
- You’re a master at one thing: tell us all about it
- You’re a tinkerer with some programming experience and a basic knowledge of linux
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
- You want to start your own company someday. Better start learning now.
- CS or engineering majors
- Active contribution to open-source projects (code, bug reports, etc.)
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Samantha strives to build a product that’s reliable and user-friendly by working on both the front-end and back-end code to improve Datadog’s functionality and platform capabilities.
Back to top