Solutions Engineer - Sydney
- Sydney, Australia
We are Datadog's in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog's worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skill set.
Join a diverse team of traditional and non-traditional backgrounds, working together to solve hard problems the right way. You’ll be joining a team and company immersed in a startup-like environment where you will be challenged, but also will immediately witness your contributions to Datadog.
- Respond to client requests on our fast paced team while continuing to educate our clients on the use of the platform
- Reproduce issues and dive into the 400+ integrations that Datadog works with
- Build out documentation and knowledge based articles for a variety of technology
- Drive product conversations based on needs and problems learned during client interactions
- Self-motivated, detail-attentive, and have a desire for continuous learning
- A critical thinker who defaults to a client-centric approach
- A tinkerer with some programming experience and a basic knowledge of Linux
- A master at one thing: tell us all about it
- Able to work a rotating schedule that requires weekend availability
- CS or Engineering majors
- Active contribution to open-source projects (code, bug reports, etc.) and the Engineering Community (Meetups, etc.)
- You want to start your own company someday
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top