The Solutions Engineer is Datadog's front line to making our customers happy and successful. This position provides the opportunity to dive headfirst into the complexities of systems monitoring and candidates must be able to learn quickly. The ideal candidate should be eager to join a startup where they will be challenged but also get to immediately witness their contribution to the company.
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to Dev & Ops and we need you to keep our customers happy and successful, turn tons of feedback into product requests, and always document what you’ve learned.
What you will do
- Join a tightly knit team of generalists solving hard problems the right way
- Respond to customer requests, quickly, accurately and with a smile
- Reproduce issues and file bugs
- Build out documentation, including writing API examples
- Driving product conversations based on needs and problems learned during client interactions
Who you must be
- You’re a critical thinker who defaults to a customer-oriented demeanor
- You’re self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to learn
- You’re a master at one thing: tell us all about it
- You’re a tinkerer with some programming experience and a basic knowledge of linux
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
- You want to start your own company someday. Better start learning now.
- CS or engineering majors
- Active contribution to open-source projects (code, bug reports, etc.)
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top