Software Engineer - Integrations
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Integrations Team at Datadog builds open-source software to connect with the vast ecosystem our customers use. The team instruments everything from programming languages to OS counters to databases to cloud providers, and creates tools to make it easy for external contributors to create integrations.
- Build the open source tools connecting Datadog to the rest of the world
- Write software that will connect cutting edge, industry leading software to Datadog
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You excel with several low-level and scripting languages
- Your GitHub shows your work with open source contributions
- You enjoy sharing with great docs or blog posts
- You value code minimalism and performance
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You wrote your own monitoring tool once or twice before
- You are a master at Python, Java, C++ or Go
- You have mastered Linux, from the system to the libs to the common apps
- You have development experience on Windows
- You have development experience on various Unix OSes
Is this you? Send your resume and links to your GitHub!
Back to top