Software Engineer - Full Stack
- New York, NY
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Full stack engineers work across the Datadog backend and frontend—python, go, postgres, cassandra, and more on the backend and react/redux on the frontend—to build and scale new features for the core Datadog web application. Join us to build the next generation of high-scale, data-powered features for our customers.
- Work across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-finish
- Build clean, performant APIs to power data visualizations
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design; and engineer them with React and Redux
- Improve performance and overcome scalability limits
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- You have significant experience in one or more languages
- You value code simplicity, performance and details
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- You have been designing and engineering UIs for several years
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You have significant experience with Go, C, or Python
- You’ve worked on a large application using React, Angular, Backbone, Ember, Flux, or Redux
Is this you? Let's chat!
Back to top