Software Engineer - Dashboards
- Paris, France
At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Dashboards are a flexible set of tools engineers use to build views of their infrastructure. You will build tools other developers can tinker with, change, extend. You will learn how creative customers can be, while making the best decisions to enable them to do even more.
- Own meaningful parts of our user interfaces, with an eye to performance and user experience
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design; and engineer them with React and Redux
- Mentor other engineers on your team, developing their technical skills and helping advance their careers
- Write a significant amount of code, lead architectural decisions for new and existing infrastructure
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- You have been building applications for 4+ years and know the systems you’ve worked on from top to bottom
- You have significant programming experience on the frontend (React/Redux/Sagas, Angular, Vue.js, or plain old js)
- You made product decisions that shaped the day-to-day life of your users
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You've shipped complex projects with teams of engineers
- You have designed a user interface
- You have spent a significant amount of time profiling web applications
- You are passionate about visualizing data
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top