Software Engineer - APM Frontend
- New York, NY
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We build highly scalable systems that process trillions of data points every day to provide real time alerts, visualizations, log aggregations, and application traces for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The APM Team at Datadog provides mission critical application health and performance monitoring for customers of all sizes and industries. We’re taking a new approach to APM with distributed tracing and seamless integration with Datadog’s Infrastructure and Logs products.
As a Frontend Engineer for the APM team, you will help design, architect, build, and maintain the UIs that allow our customers to truly understand what is happening at every level of their applications and services.
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design; and engineer them with React and Redux
- Transform large and complex datasets to beautiful visualizations
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Improve performance and address scalability limits
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- You have been designing and engineering UIs for several years
- You have been working with a major framework in the past (React, Angular, Polymer, Vue, Ember, etc.)
- You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Your work or portfolio is visible online
- You value code simplicity, performance and details
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You fell in love with D3 (we did)
- You have a sense for design and product
- You contributed to Open Source Software
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top