Senior Technical Curriculum Developer
At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
As a Technical Curriculum Developer, you will drive our customer facing education efforts in collaboration with both internal engineering and product. In this role you will be hands on with the technologies Datadog monitors, as you create new and improve existing courses for the ever-expanding solutions that we offer.
- Partner with our engineering and product teams to produce engaging high quality training courses and content for Datadog’s customer and partner curriculums.
- Evaluate customer training requirements, and turn those requirements into a roadmap with clearly scoped courses that have well defined learning paths.
- Create courses that can be delivered both as self paced online programs or at in-person trainings.
- Build training certification programs to enable Datadog’s field teams and partners to deliver training.
- Develop supplemental and supporting courseware and documentation, including workshops, hands-on labs, and webinars.
- Help create and maintain the technical systems and environments used in hands-on labs.
- You have publicly available training samples or public speaking experience.
- You are able to transform dry technical topics into engaging, informative and interesting educational materials.
- You are comfortable and familiar with modern infrastructure such as IaaS cloud services, containers and orchestrated environments.
- You enjoy self driven exploration and education on new technologies and languages.
- You are familiar with at least two programming languages
- You’ve been in an SRE, developer, or other technical role for 3+ years.
- You have deep experience with monitoring tools and observability.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top