At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships that it builds, the creativity it brings to the table, and the collaboration of being together. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our employees can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Own meaningful parts of our user interfaces, with an eye for performance and user experience
- Implement compelling, usable UIs, contribute to their design and engineer them with React
- Participate or lead architectural decisions for new and existing features
- Collaborate with experienced peers who will lift you up and be a mentor to other engineers on your team
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
Who You Are:
- You have been building applications for 4+ years and know the systems you’ve worked on from top to bottom
- You have significant programming experience on the frontend (with a preference for the React environment)
- You have already made product decisions that shaped the day-to-day life of your users
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that values diversity of talent, excellence of product, and exciting engineering challenges at scale
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities for internal mobility
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Free global mental health benefit through Spring Health
- Generous global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.