Senior Manager, Field Marketing - EMEA
We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Datadog is seeking a Senior Manager of Field Marketing for the EMEA and APAC regions to develop and manage our rapidly growing team. Our field marketing team is responsible for curating memorable, bespoke events for senior level decision-makers that are both exciting and impactful to their businesses. This is an important role that will work between many different teams to define our global field marketing strategy at Datadog. As the Senior Manager of Field Marketing for EMEA and APAC, you will use data to create and instate scalable processes for our regional sales teams.
- Oversee the hiring and management of remote employees across EMEA and APAC
- Lead the activity and development of Datadog's EMEA and APAC field marketing team in close collaboration with the NYC HQ and Marketing leadership team
- Be responsible for using data to develop and implement the field marketing strategy specific to each sales team and region
- Work with and support regional sales leaders in reaching their growth/revenue targets by generating and influencing sales opportunities
- Supervise marketing initiatives and bespoke events such as executive breakfasts/dinners, meetups, customer-led events, partner events and specialty events
- Determine KPIs, oversee logistics from beginning to end, track budgets, and expenses
- Use marketing analytics tools; such as Marketo, Salesforce, Looker, and Tableau, to track results and ROI
- Guide promotion and outreach efforts pre/post event, including direct mail, email and cold calling
- Create programs and events with a heavy content angle and work with relevant teams and customers to deliver in live or virtual environments
- Ensure programs and event details are on brand, on message, and fit the Datadog aesthetic
- Minimum of five years of experience working in field marketing
- Experience managing a team
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to manage through ambiguous situations
- Proven ability to utilize marketing analytics tools to extract data to push large scale incentives
- Strong project management, communication, and analytical skills
- Experience partnering with senior sales leaders in building and pushing processes
- Excellent communication in English is required, other foreign languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50% internationally
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top