Senior Manager, Events Marketing
Datadog is looking for our first ever Senior Manager, Events Marketing, in EMEA, who will be a passionate and energetic team member looking to shape the culture of a growing European team! This is a ground floor opportunity to grow your career at a pre-IPO tech startup. Are you looking to connect industry leaders to one of the top growing enterprise startups as we expand in the European market?
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for developing and implementing the field marketing strategy for the European market in support of the EMEA sales team
- Spearhead bespoke events such as executive breakfasts/dinners, meetups, customer-led events, partner events and specialty events.
- Manage event logistics from beginning to end, track budgets, expenses, KPI's and ROI.
- Oversee promotion and outreach efforts pre/post event, including direct mail, email and occasional cold calling.
- Ensure event details are on brand, on message, and fit the Datadog aesthetic.
Who You Should Be
- Minimum of five years of experience working in events and marketing, preferably in the B2B technology space in the European market.
- Strong project management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to be a promotion machine and use multiple lead gen tools such as LinkedIn and Salesforce to build quality attendee lists for recruitment to field events.
- Great interpersonal skills that allow you to build relationships with company employees, clients, community members and other parties in support of program objectives.
- Work independently, maintain strong attention to detail and take calculated risks all while juggling many projects.
- Excellent English skills. Other foreign languages are a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% internationally.
Datadog is a monitoring service, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing visibility across all cloud-scale applications. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top