Senior Manager, Deal Desk
G&A at Datadog rapidly scales the physical space, hiring, onboarding, and financial and legal systems to keep our business running in top form.
As a Senior Manager, Deal Desk, you will work cross-functionally with our Sales Operations, Billing, Contracts and Legal teams to provide quoting and deal structuring support to the Global Sales Team. This will be a growth position as Datadog’s business continues to expand.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Datadog’s licensing and pricing models to provide deal structuring and quoting support to our global sales teams
- Be a creative problem solver who finds a way to meet customers’ needs while adhering to Datadog’s selling policies
- Solve customer satisfaction issues following execution of the deal
- Actively negotiate deals directly with the customer as needed
- Work cross functionally across various stakeholder groups including legal, contracts, sales operations, order management, revenue, finance and product management
- Function as point of contact and subject matter expert for Sales on deal pricing matters
- Drive adherence to internal controls, protocols and business rules
- Manage a team of 2-3 analysts
- At least 5 years of overall experience including related processes such as sales operations, finance, sales strategy, and sales enablement
- At least 2 years of experience with deal structuring/quoting complex SaaS transactions for a fast-growing multi-national company
- Experience leading a team
- Working knowledge of revenue recognition principles
- Must be comfortable representing the company to customers in negotiations and resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Channel experience a big plus
- Experience with Salesforce
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top