We design experiences that elevate the Datadog brand. Whether we are redesigning the company website or creating an identity for a brand-new conference from the ground up, we strive to create a simple and clear visual language that cuts through the noise. The Brand Design team is a close-knit group that shares a passion for our craft, supported by a culture that sees design as an integral part of Datadog's success.
We’re seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated designer to help us take our visual identity to the next level. You will work alongside a team of designers, developers, engineers, and writers to help elevate our brand in a highly competitive market. This is a full-time and on-site role in our NYC office.
- Work in multiple disciplines including print, digital, and environmental
- Collaborate with other teams within Datadog to develop and ideate design concepts
- Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts
- Maintain our brand standards
- BFA in graphic design or related discipline
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Experience with Sketch and Invision
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- UX/UI experience
- Video/animation experience
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top