Datadog is scaling our Finance team! We're looking for a person who will take responsibility of the financial close process reporting to our Accounting Manager. Applicants must have a strong work ethic, an ability to work independently, and an ability to thrive in a high growth work environment.
You should be a clear communicator who is comfortable with performing month-end close reconciliations, identifying discrepancies and working in conjunction with our Staff Accountant in completing all financial reporting responsibilities. Additionally, you should excel in multi-tasking and participating in and coordinating new projects as they arise.
- Full month-end close tasks as outlined in the close checklist
- Reconcile GL accounts, research and resolve outstanding issues
- Identify major variances in GL accounts on a monthly basis
- Act as back-up to the Staff Accountant with any customer billing or vendor related duties
- Act as back-up to the Finance Manager in our computation of customer billing amounts
- Assist in the monthly filing of sales tax returns
- Play a critical role in the Company’s ERP implementation
- Support the Finance team in our financial statement audit
- BA degree in accounting or finance and 3-6 years accounting experience
- Experience with Quickbooks, NetSuite, or similar accounting systems
- Strong computer skills with intermediate and above level skills in Excel
- Big 4 experience
Back to top