Security Product Manager
Product Manager - Security & Identity
We’re on a mission to bring sanity, clarity and security to DevOps. We need your help to drive the vision of product security as we build a massively scalable, elegant system that turns billions of data points per day into meaning for our customers. If you’re passionate about security and excited to work on a fast-moving team in a high-growth environment, we want to meet you!
Datadog is building a world class security team to keep our employees and end users safe from real world threats. You will help us face the challenges presented by our diverse user base and a constantly changing regulatory landscape.
What you will do
- Partner with our Chief Security Officer and team-members from Security, Engineering and Design to deliver innovative identity, data protection, and access management features
- Drive compliance efforts to enable Datadog to enter increasingly regulated markets
- Digest complex customer documents (MSAs, Security Addendums, etc.) into concrete requirements for the Datadog engineering, legal and finance teams
- Engage with customers and partners to get product feedback, deliver roadmap updates, and identify additional market opportunities
- Grow to deeply understand our users (software developers, ops engineers); design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company.
- You have experience working with security requirements and features.
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Customer-minded with a high quality standard for the product to be delivered
- You have a track record as a working in security policy, compliance, information security operations or security consulting.
- Exposure to one or more compliance regimes (e.g. FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS).
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top