Security Analyst - Governance, Risk & Compliance
- New York, NY
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Datadog is looking for a Senior Security Analyst to join our Compliance Operations team. The team is responsible for designing and implementing key security controls and technologies, collaborating on engineering and business efforts across the company, and operating as compliance subject matter experts. By using existing platforms and building new tools, you will help secure Datadog as we seek to better serve the customers who rely on us every day.
- Play a primary role in designing and maintaining a global PCI compliance program.
- Participate and lead security efforts to acquire and maintain industry certification.
- Design solutions using modern technology to allow Datadog’s security and engineering teams to move quickly and adapt to an evolving threat landscape.
- Coordinate the implementation of technical architecture and engineering requirements
- Document Datadog practice to provide transparency to customers, prospects and other stakeholders.
- Create and maintain automated solutions to uphold Datadog’s continuous compliance with a broad set of industry and federal regulations.
- Drive compliance efforts to enable Datadog to enter increasingly regulated markets.
- You have a BS or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Your writing is beyond reproach.
- You’re successfully automated mundane or routine tasks with scripts or self-built tooling.
- You’ve delivered or helped develop a stellar ROC, and understand how to articulate controls and achieve compliance in a cloud native environment.
- Exposure to multiple compliance and regulatory regimes (e.g. FedRAMP, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS).
- You want to work in a fast paced, high growth environment that values pragmatism and initiative.
- Relevant Industry Certification (CISSP, CISA, GCIH).
- Compliance Certification (ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, QSA).
- Experience with Python or Go scripting.
- Verbal communication is your cup of tea.
Back to top