Security Analyst - Customer Trust & Privacy
We’re on a mission to bring trustworthiness and transparency to DevOps. We need you to help secure a massively scalable, elegant system that turns billions of data points per day into meaning for our customers. If you’re excited to work on a fast-moving team with the best open-source data tools at high scale, we want to meet you.
Datadog is building a world class security team to keep our employees and end users safe from real world threats. You will help us face the challenges presented by our diverse user base and a constantly changing regulatory landscape.
The Customer Trust & Privacy (CTP) team is the face of Datadog’s security organization. Members of the CTP team interact directly with our customers, and translates customer security and compliance requirements into the overall Datadog Information Security program. A Security Analyst in this role will provide a strong technical contact to quickly respond to customer security needs, and provide qualified analysis on upcoming security features and functionalities of the Datadog service. Your team will support the Sales and Support organizations in the procurement phase and ongoing vendor management program by responding to customer security questionnaires, evidence requests, and meeting with security teams from around the world to champion Datadog’s security practices and procedures.
What you will do:
- Synthesize complex customer documents (MSAs, Security Addendums, etc.) into concrete requirements for Datadog Engineering, Legal and Finance teams.
- Partner with the Sales and Support organizations to provide security assurance in the Sales process.
- Communicate directly with Datadog customers, prospects and other stakeholders to define, describe, or represent Datadog Security on behalf of the organization.
- Support Datadog’s Privacy obligations and GDPR Data Subject Access Requests.
- Do everything with an eye towards developing, automating, and improving process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Engage with Datadog's Product Team to analyze customer security requirements and influence product roadmaps to steer security features for Datadog's service.
Who you must be:
- You have a BS or equivalent experience.
- You have a track record as working in security policy, compliance, information security operations, or security consulting.
- You have exposure to one or more compliance frameworks (e.g., FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS), and are familiar with the sales process, sales reporting, and the general nature of sales.
- You value correctness and efficiency; you leave no stone unturned when reviewing documentation.
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment.
- Certifications are not a strict requirement but are appreciated.
- Your take pride in your writing ability and have been praised for it.
- You speak like you write - clear, concise, confident, and unafraid to make presentations. You have gravitas and confidence to attend meetings where you’ll represent Datadog’s Security teams, sometimes against the pressures of monthly sales goals. But in a nice way.
- You’ve used Salesforce and are generally adept at picking up new organizational tools like Trello, Google Docs, Namely, and Github.
- Familiarity with the legal world, contracts, and how it all works to support and protect the business.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top