Security Analyst - Compliance Operations
- Flexible / Remote
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Compliance Operations team works within the Information Security organization and across the business to design, automate, and operate Datadog’s security and compliance capabilities.
As an Information Security Analyst on the Compliance Operations team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and management of Datadog’s technical compliance capabilities. You will create and maintain solutions to uphold Datadog’s continuous compliance with a broad set of industry and federal regulations, and drive compliance efforts to enable Datadog to enter increasingly regulated markets.
- Actively manage information security and risk according to internal compliance and regulatory requirements including governance, metrics, and compliance oversight of Datadog’s SDLC and Change Management programs
- Perform technical assessments and produce detailed artifact analysis to ensure that systems, applications, and processes are in compliance with Datadog’s internal security objectives and external regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with Engineers to define system baseline standards, and to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of Datadog’s SDLC and Change Management programs
- Develop tools and documentation to support the standardization of Datadog’s security controls in a multi-cloud, multi-region ecosystem.
- You have a BS or a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Expert level knowledge and in-depth practical experience working with at least one defined compliance and regulatory standard (e.g. NIST, FedRAMP/ITAR, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOX, others).
- Direct experience with Agile SDLC and Cloud software development technology, practices and teams.
- Experience successfully implementing tooling & instrumentation and/or automating routine or mundane processes with Python, Go, or similar scripting tools.
- Familiarity and exposure to other compliance and regulatory standards (e.g. FedRAMP/ITAR, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOX) a plus.
- You want to work in a fast paced, high growth environment that values pragmatism and initiative.
- Your writing is beyond reproach.
- CNAB, automated delivery (SDM), and CI/CD get your pulse going.
- You’ve previously worked in a cloud-native or startup environment.
- You hold relevant industry certifications.
- Verbal communication is your cup of tea.
Back to top