We’re on a mission to bring trustworthiness and transparency to DevOps. We need you to help secure a massively scalable, elegant system that turns billions of data points per day into meaning for our customers. If you’re excited to work on a fast-moving team with the best open-source data tools at high scale, we want to meet you.
Datadog is building a world class security team to keep our employees and end users safe from real world threats. You will help us face the challenges presented by our diverse user base and a constantly changing regulatory landscape. Your team will architect policy for Datadog to meet the increasingly complex requirements of our customers and the regulators in the jurisdictions where they operate. Security Analysts also have the opportunity to work hand in hand with our Corporate Information Technology team to help keep Datadog employees safe for the dangers that lurk on the Internet. We are looking for a candidate that can bring the best of current industry knowledge and work at Datadog to advance that knowledge.
What you will do
- Digest complex customer documents (MSAs, Security Addendums, etc.) into concrete requirements for the Datadog engineering, legal and finance teams
- Document Datadog practice to provide transparency to customers, prospects and other stakeholders
- Communicate directly with Datadog customers, prospects and other stakeholders
- Drive compliance efforts to enable Datadog to enter increasingly regulated markets
- Track progress toward increasing compliance objectives
- Design defensive policies that allow the Datadog security and general engineering teams to move quickly and adapt to an evolving threat landscape
Who you must be
- You have a BS or equivalent experience
- You have a track record as a working in security policy, compliance, information security operations or security consulting
- You value correctness and efficiency; you leave no stone unturned when reviewing documentation
- Deep exposure to one or more compliance regimes (e.g. FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS)
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
- Certifications are not a strict requirement but are appreciated
- Your writing is beyond reproach
- Verbal communication is your cup of tea
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top