Sales Operations Analyst
- Boston, MA
Our growing Sales Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst for our Americas region based out of Boston, MA.
Ideally, you are motivated, driven and inspired by Sales Operations. You enjoy investigating day to day issues that Sales organizations face as they work leads and accounts through the sales cycle. You seek to understand sales’ pain points and resolve issues to increase their productivity to support business initiatives. You are constantly learning new processes and working cross-functionally with multiple departments to drive adoption to process and maximize efficiency.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing Operations, Strategy and Enablement teams to support the daily sales operations of our Americas sales organization.
- Gain a deep understanding of the lead to opportunity sales cycle and related Salesforce processes to support daily operations and issue resolution
- Drive forward our organizational rules of engagement with sales teams and adherence to business controls
- Provide occasional data analysis on sales activity, pipeline and account management to help identify business trends or areas for improvement
- Be involved in our Sales Operations training program for Sales Reps
- Provide daily ad hoc training and sales support related to Salesforce and various third party tools
- Support daily Account and Lead operations with reporting, lead routing, territory management
- Work with the team to drive Salesforce data hygiene and process refinements as needed
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations
- Experience working in a SaaS or high-tech company is also a plus
- Salesforce experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment as an individual contributor
- High attention to detail, strong communication and writing skills
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top