Sales Enablement Manager
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
At Datadog, we are serious about investing in our sales talent. Our Sales Enablement Team is made up of managers dedicated to ensuring that both existing sellers, and new sales hires, are well-equipped for success within Datadog’s fast-paced sales organization. The Sales Enablement Team reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer—this ensures alignment between the onboarding, ramp, and continued effectiveness training delivered to our talented sellers.
Datadog is seeking a manager who is eager to join the team, establish the department, and develop a world-class sales organization.
- Align Datadog’s sales organization behind a clearly-defined and universally-understood sales strategy - one that marries sales process with sales methodology.
- Evolve Datadog’s Sales Onboarding Program, including the optimization of curriculum and the live delivery of training to all new sales hire cohorts.
- Develop Datadog’s Sales Ramp Programs, including the creation of training content, the development of ramping milestones/targets, and the live delivery of training to all existing sales employees.
- Drive education on sales processes, operational updates, and best practices to help increase productivity and adoption of internal systems.
- Strategize with the Director of Sales Effectiveness and managers to assess seller needs and make continual improvements and iterations.
- Cultivate a strong relationship of trust with Sales, Marketing, and Product Leadership.
- Assisting with additional team tasks in order to ensure that our Sales Team is able to be successful in our fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience, coupled with 3+ years of experience in sales training.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills including stand-and-deliver presentation skills, with the ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value to a diverse audience.
- Must bring a sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic to drive business outcomes.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment of a start-up and a continuously evolving product.
- Demonstrates passion and energy toward both sales and training.
- Must possess a rapid-development approach to training.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top