Sales Enablement Manager
A unique strategy and operations team within one of the fastest growing companies in tech. We’re interdisciplinary thinkers leveraging diverse business backgrounds in management consulting, business development, law, investment management, investment banking and tech to accelerate Datadog’s global growth. We work directly with Datadog’s most senior leaders to help set corporate strategy, improve efficiency across the business, stand up new teams, drive data-driven decision-making and more.
In this role, you’ll play a direct role in improving efficiency at Datadog: taking our sales enablement operations to the next level by developing programs, training content and process improvements to optimize our sales go-to-market motion.
- Create and own continuous training & enablement programs to improve sales productivity: partner with subject matter experts across Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product to create and deliver impactful training programs and content
- Embed with our EMEA sales team; learn our market and product, attend customer meetings and work directly with EMEA leaders and salespeople to resolve regional go-to-market challenges
- Optimize internal sales processes and playbooks to scale the business: work with executive stakeholders to develop, document and launch internal process improvements/systems that scale
- Drive accountability throughout the sales organization: continually measure seller behavior and evaluate the impact of enablement initiatives and programs
- Seek out and drive opportunities for improvement in our dynamic selling environment: leverage data analysis & first-hand observations to design improvements in the sales organization’s go-to-market motion
- 5+ years of successfully optimizing global sales teams (via consulting, revenue operations, and/or sales enablement)
- Expert implementing systems, processes, and programs at a global scale
- Experience creating continuous training programs for a dynamic selling environment
- Experience tracking and measuring operations and performance
- BA/BS degree in business, math, computer science or other technical field required; experience working with sales and sales operations teams is a plus
- Excited to learn about our market / products and then teach others
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Highly structured and process-oriented problem solver
- Change agent to drive the implementation of your recommendations
- Excited to work with engineering, marketing, sales, finance and other functions
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top