Sales Development Team Lead
Our Sales Development Team is one of the fastest growing areas of our business, and we are hiring a new Team Lead to mentor, support and grow our Sales Development Team. The Sales Development Team lead will be responsible for managing, one-on-one personal coaching, and training a group of Sales Development Reps.
This role will partner with our existing Team Leads and Sales Development Manager out of our Boston, MA office.
- Manage, mentor and train a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as ramp up for all new team members
- Teach new hires how to assess company needs, cater strategically to each prospect, and manage potential objections
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast or results, and creative incentives to meet all goals
- Launch the sales career of Sales Development Team into enterprise or full cycle sales roles within the Datadog sales matrix
- Develop and maintain accurate team forecasts for senior leadership team
- 2+ years of experience in hi-tech direct sales
- Proven track record of leading and motivating a lead generation team by coaching “A” players to consistently achieve performance targets in a non-scripted approach
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth rapidly changing marketplace
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top