Sales Development Representative UK
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is opening our Dublin office and looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our EMEA Sales team! This is a ground floor opportunity to grow your career at a pre-IPO tech startup, and shape the culture and process in our brand new Dublin office. You'll be the first point of contact for Datadog prospects and will identify and qualify outbound opportunities for our EMEA Sales team.
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquisition
- Run the full sales cycle (~30 days)
- Use ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator & Crunchbase to find companies not already in Salesforce
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Follow-up on inbound leads & SDR passes
- Full cycle, closing experience in b2b tech space
- Focus on hunting and closing net new logos
- Top performer / exceeding your quota
- Creatively source companies outside of your CRM
- Strategically map out and break into accounts
- Competitive, hungry, and driven sales person
- Fearless on the phones, and creative in your emails
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top