Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Looking to get into tech sales? No tech experience? That’s okay - we’ll teach you everything you need to know! Kick start your sales career as a member of a fun, hard-working, and self-motivated team. On Datadog’s Sales Development team you will learn everything you need to know about sales amongst the highest achieving sales reps in the tech space. We're scaling our Sales Development team in Singapore to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. As a Datadog Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach
- Cold call and email prospective customers
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, and Salesforce
- Partner with Account Executives to generate leads
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
- Fluent in English
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Interested in the tech space
- A self starter, focused, dynamic, and eager to learn
- Someone who has excellent written & verbal communication skills
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
- Prior exposure to a CRM tool
- Experience in sales or the tech space
- Proven ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Additional language skills
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.