Sales Development Representative - Singapore
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Looking to get into tech sales? No tech experience? That’s okay - we’ll teach you everything you need to know! Kick start your sales career as a member of a fun, hard-working, and self-motivated team. On Datadog’s Sales Development team you will learn everything you need to know about sales amongst the highest achieving sales reps in the tech space. We're scaling our Sales Development team in Singapore to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. As a Datadog Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach
- Cold call and email prospective customers
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, and Salesforce
- Partner with Account Executives to generate leads
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
- Fluent in English
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Interested in the tech space
- A self starter, focused, dynamic, and eager to learn
- Someone who has excellent written & verbal communication skills
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
- Prior exposure to a CRM tool
- Experience in sales or the tech space
- Proven ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
At Datadog, diversity means making a conscious effort to reflect the many experiences and identities of the world outside, while treating each other with fairness and without bias. Inclusion is the choice we make every day to foster an environment where people of all backgrounds not only belong, but excel, so that together, as a company, we can succeed.
Back to top