Sales Development Representative / Sales Training Program
Datadog is growing! We’re expanding our sales team to drive the continued interest in both our current product’s expansion and our new product.
Looking to get into tech sales? As a Datadog Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business, and will contact senior business executives and technical buyers. Datadog is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, where you will have the opportunity to develop skills in all aspects of sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and ultimately join the ranks of the world class sales team that we are building. This is an inside sales role out of our Boston, MA office and requires no travel.
- No tech experience? That’s okay - we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to create a sense of urgency
- Driven and dynamic personality - you’re in sales, after all!
- Did we mention self-motivated?
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done
- Be a prospecting machine and actively reach out via phone and email daily with relevant information from your research on the company
- Generate qualified opportunities for the inside sales team to convert and close
- Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
Growth Opportunities: This role is a launch pad into an enterprise, full cycle, or team lead role within the Datadog sales matrix. Crush your goals and grow with Datadog!
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top