Sales Development Representative - DACH
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We're scaling our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team in Dublin and looking for someone to work the DACH region! This is a ground floor opportunity to grow your career at a pre-IPO tech startup, and shape the culture and process in our brand new Dublin office. You'll be the first point of contact for Datadog prospects and will identify and qualify outbound opportunities for our Account Executives.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual activity and opportunity quotas
- Provide Account Executives with leads that can convert to qualified opportunities
- Use multiple lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce
- Generate 65 outbound calls & 30 emails daily
- Develop and implement plans to acquire new business in your territory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort speaking to senior and technical audiences
- Sense of urgency and ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, driven and eager to learn
- Capable of influencing and persuading others
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top