Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Looking to get into tech sales? No tech experience? That’s okay - we’ll teach you everything you need to know! Kick start your sales career as a member of a fun, hard-working, and self-motivated team. On Datadog’s Sales Development team you will learn everything you need to know about sales amongst the highest achieving sales reps in the tech space. We're scaling our Sales Development team in Denver to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. As a Datadog Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach
- Cold call and email prospective customers
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, and Salesforce
- Partner with Account Executives to generate leads
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Interested in the tech space
- A self starter, focused, dynamic, and eager to learn
- Someone who has excellent written & verbal communication skills
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
- Prior exposure to a CRM tool
- Experience in sales or the tech space
- Proven ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
Why You Should Apply:
- Join one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies in the world, growing at an average of 67% year-over-year
- High income earning opportunities based on individual performance
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities from a dedicated Sales Enablement team
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally for networking in-house
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Best in class workplace benefits including 401(k) match program and a pet adoption stipend
- Stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and catered lunches every week in office
- Unlimited paid time off
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary. The Sales Development Representative - Denver role has an annual starting salary of $45,000, plus a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Total compensation may further vary depending on if this role is eligible for discretionary bonuses, or commissions. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.