Sales Development Representative
Datadog is opening our Dublin office and looking for our first Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our EMEA Sales team! This is a ground floor opportunity to grow your career at a pre-IPO tech startup, and shape the culture and process in our brand new Dublin office. You'll be the first point of contact for Datadog prospects and will identify and qualify outbound opportunities for our EMEA Sales team.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual activity and opportunity quotas
- Provide Account Executives with leads that can convert to qualified opportunities
- Use multiple lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce
- Generate 65 outbound calls & 30 emails daily
- Develop and implement plans to acquire new business in your territory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort speaking to senior and technical audiences
- Sense of urgency and ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, driven and eager to learn
- Capable of influencing and persuading others
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top