Sales Development Representative
Datadog is growing, and we are expanding our sales development team to support the launch of both our current product's expansion and a new product.
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR), who will be responsible for identifying and qualifying outbound opportunities. The successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable and / or experienced in contacting and conversing with senior business executives and technical buyers.
As the SDR, you will often act as the first contact for many Datadog prospects with the objective of selling Software as a Service in high-volume, 30 – 45 day sales cycles. Successful SDR’s will will thrive on team collaboration, possess coachability and be self-driven to succeed.
Perks include unlimited growth potential and uncapped commissions!
- Using multiple lead-generation tools, generate outbound calls and emails each day.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals and defined objectives that our inside sales team can convert into qualified opportunities.
- Achieve quota for number of contacts / activity / opportunities with prospective customers.
- Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area - including activity breakdowns, performance milestones and resource requirements.
- Self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
- Self-motivated, driven and dynamic personality.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Samantha strives to build a product that’s reliable and user-friendly by working on both the front-end and back-end code to improve Datadog’s functionality and platform capabilities.
Back to top