Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Looking to get into tech sales? No tech experience? That’s okay - we’ll teach you everything you need to know! Kick start your sales career as a member of a fun, hard-working, and self-motivated team. On Datadog’s Sales Development team you will learn everything you need to know about sales amongst the highest achieving sales reps in the tech space. We're scaling our Sales Development team in Boston to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. As a Datadog Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach
- Cold call and email prospective customers
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, and Salesforce
- Partner with Account Executives to generate leads
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
- Motivated by a career in sales
- Interested in the tech space
- A self starter, focused, dynamic, and eager to learn
- Someone who has excellent written & verbal communication skills
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
- Prior exposure to a CRM tool
- Experience in sales or the tech space
- Proven ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
Why You Should Apply:
- Join one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies in the world, growing at an average of 67% year-over-year
- High income earning opportunities based on individual performance
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities from a dedicated Sales Enablement team
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally for networking in-house
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Best in class workplace benefits including 401(k) match program and a pet adoption stipend
- Stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and catered lunches every week in office
- Unlimited paid time off
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $50,000 - $50,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.