Sales Development Intern
Kick start your sales career as a member of a fun, hard-working, and self-motivated team! On Datadog’s Sales Development team you will learn everything you need to know about sales amongst the highest achieving sales reps in the Boston tech space. You will be a part of the winning team that generates revenue through pipeline development, fosters relationships and analyzes customer needs to uncover business challenges.
As a Sales Development Intern, you will focus on cultivating and qualifying leads. You will learn about Datadog’s product portfolio, our customers, their business challenges, as well as the Datadog sales process. You will get the opportunity to learn from your peers, leadership, and various departments as you work on an internship long project. Get ready to get your feet wet in the tech space and launch your sales career!
- Take part in key learning opportunities across both product and sales cycle
- Work with the SDR team to help them build out accounts in Salesforce by researching companies and key prospects for Datadog to sell into
- Understand and articulate the value behind Datadog’s product portfolio
- Participate in sales training sessions, team meetings, skill building and professional development
- Recent College Graduate or working towards a Bachelors Degree (preferably in Sales, Communications, Marketing) currently enrolled in a Bachelor program as a Junior or Senior
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Exposure to a sales process within previous internships or college course level classes
- Familiar with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Prior exposure to CRM tool
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top