Sales Compensation Manager
The Team: G&A rapidly scales the physical space, hiring, onboarding, and financial and legal systems to keep our business running in top form.
The opportunity: Datadog is looking for a Sales Compensation Manager as we scale our sales organization, customer base, and revenue in multiple territories! You’ll be responsible for revamping and overseeing our Sales Compensation function and providing in-depth revenue and sales performance analytics to assist leadership in growing the business.
- Re-engineer the sales compensation process to scale
- Manage the selection and implementation of a sales compensation system
- Oversee, administer, and improve upon the existing monthly commission process
- Provide analytics into the impact of existing incentive based comp plans and provide data backed suggestions on how to improve
- Oversee that all sales are executed within the company standards laid out in the compensation plans, including verifying customer payments
- Create and maintain a reporting system for sales quotas, compensation plans, and real time attainment, for all sales levels
- Make data architectural changes as needed to Improve on quality of customer data within existing billing systems and CRM
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, HR, and Finance
- Background within finance, consulting and/or sales compensation
- 8+ years of experience in Sales compensation in a large sales organization
- Ability to discuss compensation plans with quota carrying reps and sales organization management
- Experience and/or understanding with the impact of ASC606
- Experience working with compensation automation tools (Xactly, Callidus, Obero)
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience implementing a commission system or sales compensation tool
- Experience using Salesforce
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top