Datadog is a SaaS based cloud monitoring solution that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools, and services to present a unified view of the applications that run at scale in the cloud. We are producing strong revenue with healthy funding, and working towards an IPO. We are looking for a Sales Analyst take charge of our sales analysis and reporting. You will partner with leadership to find new areas of process optimization through data driven analysis, while enabling leadership to make critical and educated process decisions as we continue to grow.
- Develop, update, and distribute reports to better understand areas that the sales process can be improved
- Partner with executives to analyze sales performance, territory planning, and built out a global sales model
- Determining and understanding business trends and fluctuations in quarterly forecasts
- Identifying key business drives and providing insight into how to develop these areas
- Establish new ways to enhance the speed and accuracy of sales reporting
- Analyze compensation plans and assumptions used as it relates to overall ramp up of the global sales team combined with the global forecast
Who you are:
- Highly analytical
- Detail orientated
- Enjoy analyzing data and developing reports
- Strong problem solver
- Comfortable working with Salesforce data
- Can team with multiple departments of Sales, Sales Operations, Finance..etc.
- 5+ years in a Sales Analyst, Financial Analyst, or Sales Operations role
- Strong financial modeling and budgeting capabilities
- Ability to develop actionable recommendations in process optimization based off data from reports
- Extensive experience with MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Drive, and Salesforce
- Experience working in a high tech, fast paced company
Datadog is the world’s leading monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, bringing together data from servers, databases, tools and services to present a unified view of your entire stack. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top