Revenue Operations Manager
G&A at Datadog rapidly scales the physical space, hiring, onboarding, and financial and legal systems to keep our business running in top form.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will work cross-functionally with our Billing, Deal Desk and Customer Success teams to improve revenue reporting and tracking, reduce redundancy, and drive accuracy. This will be a growth position as Datadog’s business continues to expand.
- Analyze revenue and product usage as well as provide analytical insights on growth, retention and other KPI metrics
- Maintain reporting and tracking of large, multi-year contracts with high attention to detail on contract terms and quotes
- Evaluate complex pricing structures and understand its impact on revenue recognition
- Support the Customer Success team on tracking renewals, upsells and term modifications
- Collaborate with the Billing team to ensure revenue data is being captured accurately and timely
- Support the Deal Desk team during customer contract closing
- Provide suggestions for billing software implementation to improve efficiency
- Conduct ad hoc revenue forecasting and modeling
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking or equivalent experience in another business analytics role
- Understanding of software revenue recognition rules and the impact of deal structure on financial reporting
- Strong experience with software billing tools and platforms
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with SQL/ Looker/ Tableau is a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS or high-tech company is also a plus
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top