- Identify, design, and implement work that:
- reaches potential new customers
- helps existing customers get more from Datadog
- advances the field of infrastructure monitoring
- Write articles that are authoritative, practical, and clear, such as:
- deep dives on modern technologies
- in-depth monitoring guides or tutorials
- analysis and commentary on current trends in infrastructure and monitoring
- Continually measure the effect of your work, and iterate to improve execution, craft, and distribution
- You have a CS degree or have worked as a professional software or devops engineer.
- You have writing samples, whether technical or nontechnical.
- You have a passion for learning about and deploying new technologies.
Successful candidates will be comfortable learning new technologies, turning complex topics into clear prose, and creatively identifying and proving new growth opportunities.
- Great career opportunity: Datadog is growing rapidly, but is not yet a household name. This is an opportunity to join a company that has already established a leadership position in its field, but still early enough to have great impact. But don’t take our word for it— Business Insider thinks Datadog will be huge in 2016.
- Culture: We are enthusiastic, humble, open, and precise. We value inclusivity, creativity, and collaboration.
- Our small team is central to one of Datadog’s key growth strategies
- We are advancing the state of infrastructure monitoring deep research, guides, and theory
- Our work is deeply read by tens of thousands of people every month
- Workplace perks: As one of Crain’s best places to work, you’ll join a group of friendly, talented engineers and marketers at our Flatiron office, which features a roof deck, high ceilings, and lots of light. Datadog provides stocked fridges and catered lunches three days a week.
Back to top