Regional Channel Sales Manager
Datadog is a next-generation SaaS platform allowing dev & ops teams to monitor their infrastructures and applications. We have been growing our revenue year over year, and ranked #9 on Deloitte's 2016 fast 500 technology list. We are building a Channel Sales team to align with our regional enterprise sales growth, and to build partnerships to enable distributors, channel partners, sales executives and Datadog to achieve revenue goals.
What you will do:
- Identify and target partners that fit distribution strategy and partner profile
- Generate, build, and maintain relationships with distributors and channel partners to gain visibility and mindshare to create revenue-generating opportunities
- Pursue, contact, qualify, negotiate, and close potential partners
- Facilitate the relationships and identify responsibilities between the distributors, channel partners and Datadog sales representatives to maintain the momentum of sales activities and goals
- Create sales incentive programs
- Assure channel programs meet best practices and legal standards by territory and market segment
Who you are:
- 5+ years Channel Account Management/Territory Sales experience on-boarding channel partners for a software company in the enterprise software space
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company
- In-depth knowledge and experience with recruiting service provider partners, value-added resellers, infrastructure, and multiplatform enterprise solution software.
- Sold into large fortune 1000 companies
- Has met/exceeded own direct sales goals
- Must show proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline
- Upswing of career, sustained growth
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top