Recruiting Coordinator - Engineering
- New York, NY
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Technical Recruiting team is part of the engineering organization and reports to the CTO. Every year the engineering team approximately doubles in size, and we are responsible for maintaining this ever-accelerating growth of the engineering team and the company. We are organized in highly collaborative pods of full-lifecycle recruiters and coordinators.
We’re experiencing tremendous growth, and need a Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process for our Engineering hires; you will be the face of recruiting at Datadog!
- Manage and update job posts in our Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and college boards.
- Schedule on-site visits, calls, and executive interviews
- Schedule candidates’ travel and manage candidate reimbursement.
- Greet all interview candidates and ensure interviews run smoothly, provide a great candidate experience.
- Manage the new hire process by drafting offer letters and connecting with references.
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience, regardless of outcome.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized!
- Able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever-changing environment.
- Able to effectively prioritize projects.
- Comfortable handling confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion.
- Bonus points: previous exposure to recruiting tools!
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top