At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—and high availability, providing always-on alerting, visualization, and tracing for our customers' infrastructure and applications around the globe.
We’re experiencing tremendous growth, and need a Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process for our Engineering hires; you will be the face of recruiting at Datadog!
- Manage and update job posts in our Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and college boards.
- Schedule on-site visits, calls, and executive interviews
- Schedule candidates’ travel and manage candidate reimbursement.
- Greet all interview candidates and ensure interviews run smoothly, provide a great candidate experience.
- Manage new hire process by drafting offer letters and connecting with references.
- Ensure candidates have an excellent interview experience, regardless of outcome.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized!
- Able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever-changing environment.
- Able to effectively prioritize projects.
- Comfortable handling confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion.
- Bonus points: previous exposure to recruiting tools!
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies in the city, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity, and generous benefits.
Back to top