Datadog is ramping up for another BIG hiring year and expanding our Recruiting team to support this process.
We are looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process for our Sales, Marketing, and G&A hires across North America; you will be the face of recruiting at Datadog! This position is located in our Boston, MA office.
- Manage job posts in our Applicant Tracking System and externally to various career sites and college boards.
- Schedule all on-site and video conference interviews across Boston and NYC offices.
- Greet all interview candidates, providing an insanely positive candidate experience.
- Manage new hire process by drafting offer letters, connecting with references, and reviewing all background check reports.
- Plan and attend all recruiting events (in-house meetups, career fairs, etc.) to help pipeline new talent.
- Additional ad hoc support to the People Operations team as needed.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized!
- Be a chameleon - able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever changing environment.
- Multi-tasking guru - able to effectively prioritize projects.
- Discretion is key - able to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion.
- Bonus points: previous exposure to Human Resources and/or recruiting tools!
Great Career Opportunity: Datadog is undergoing explosive growth - this is an opportunity to join a company that has already established itself as the leader in its field.
Culture: We are enthusiastic, humble, open, and precise. We value inclusivity, creativity, and collaboration.
Impact: Our recruiting team is responsible for building a stellar workforce.
Workplace Perks: Beautiful downtown Boston office with a penthouse view. Datadog provides a stocked fridge and catered lunches three days a week. Work hard play hard environment with fun people.
What we do:
Datadog is a monitoring service that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools, and services to present a unified view of the applications that run at scale in the cloud. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
Who we are:
We are an engineering-driven organization, on a mission to bring sanity to Dev and Ops teams. Our product looks like no other in the market, our customers love us, we’re growing fast and we have just closed a big funding round from some the best VCs in NY and the world.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Samantha strives to build a product that’s reliable and user-friendly by working on both the front-end and back-end code to improve Datadog’s functionality and platform capabilities.
Back to top