Recruiter - Technical (All Levels)
At Datadog, we’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—and high availability, providing always-on alerting, visualization, and tracing for our customers' infrastructure and applications around the globe.
We’re experiencing tremendous growth, and need recruiters to help build our engineering team in NYC and Paris.
The recruiter will own all aspects of recruiting, including outreach, screening and interviewing, managing candidates, and acting as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and interview teams. In this role you will also help shape our employment brand by being the voice of the organization and hiring the best talent for our open roles.
- Finding qualified talent via all channels, with an emphasis on direct sourcing
- Screening candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles
- Setting up meetings with interviewers and ensuring timely follow up and closure for all interviewed candidates
- Negotiating compensation and preparing offer letters for qualified candidates
- Ensuring candidates have an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome
- At least three years of full-lifecycle experience recruiting engineers
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract high in demand talent
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development
- Proven success in hiring software engineers across technology platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Superior negotiating and closing skills
- Startup experience as an in-house recruiter preferred
If you’d love to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech company in New York and Paris, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity and generous benefits.
Back to top