Recruiter, Commercial Sales
The Team - Recruiting at Datadog is integral to our company's success. As recruiting advisors, we partner with leadership and key stakeholders to drive the growth and scale of the organization, which directly contributes to the bottom line. As Brand Ambassadors, we help attract top talent into our collaborative, driven, and fast-growing organization.
As a Recruiter here at Datadog, you will be managing the recruiting life-cycle for one of the fastest growing pre-IPO companies in tech. We're top 50 on Deloitte's Fast 500 list for 2017, experiencing tremendous growth worldwide, and are currently building our recruiting team to support that growth. Acting as an advisor and trusted resource, you will focus primarily on supporting our Sales Development and Customer Success teams.
- Act as an Advisor throughout the recruitment process; influencing strategies, outreach, screening and interviewing. Independently manage meetings, process and talent decisions, with the business.
- Partner with Sourcer to build sourcing strategies; generate candidate pipelines using your own research, the Datadog referral network, via events, and recruitment marketing.
- Lead intake meetings to gain intel on opportunities, influence process and manage expectations.
- Generate candidate pipeline with a primary focus individual sourcing
- Source, screen, and qualify candidates to ensure experience and interests align with our open roles.
- Schedule interviews with the hiring team and move the interview process forward in a timely manner, while providing appropriate candidate feedback.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to continuously enhance recruitment and interview process through revamping process, interview training, and becoming an expert at our ATS, Greenhouse.
- Negotiate compensation, facilitate offer approvals, and prepare offer letters for qualified candidates.
- Ensuring candidates have an excellent interview experience, regardless of outcome.
- 3+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience in a high growth tech company or agency that works with fast-growing companies.
- Drive and passion for finding, engaging, and attracting top talent through various channels
- Ability to recruit in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions with an ability to prioritize top business needs.
- Self-motivated problem solver with a desire to continuously learn.
- 1+ years of experience sourcing and hiring sales talent
- ATS experience, preferably with Greenhouse
- Great career opportunities: Datadog is undergoing explosive growth.
- Culture: We are enthusiastic, humble, open, and precise. We value inclusivity, creativity,
- and collaboration.
- Tools & Technology: Working with some of the top tools to help with day to day efficiencies
- Workplace perks: Beautiful downtown Boston office with a stellar view. Datadog provides a stocked fridge, snacks and catered lunches three days a week. Work hard /play hard environment with fun people.
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top