Program Manager, University Relations
Datadog is on a mission to bring sanity to IT Monitoring. We’re experiencing tremendous growth, and need a recruiter to help build our engineering team in NYC.
The Program Manager, University Relations will build a world-class campus program that offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for graduates at all academic levels and own the strategy of all of our recruiting events. In this role you will also help shape our employment brand by being be the voice of the organization and hiring the best future leaders for Datadog.
What You’ll Do
- Building a world-class university relations/campus recruiting, recruitment marketing, and internship programs
- Owning the calendar and selecting which universities and events we should have a presence at across North America, backed by data
- Managing recruitment events (e.g., career fairs, campus hackathons, info sessions) from planning through execution
- Being first point of contact to heads of hiring at universities and events
- Creating a unique and exciting experience that best positions Datadog as a premier technical talent brand on university campuses
- Designing our university and internship programs and liaising with key stakeholders like university organizers, hiring managers, and the recruiting team to run these effectively
- Travelling roughly 30% of your time
What You’ll Need
- At least three years of creating a university hiring strategy for a hyper-growth company
- Solid communication skills with key stakeholders to create buy-in
- Understanding of the university landscape and ability to speak eloquently about where we need to be and why
- Proven success building a successful university recruitment program
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple projects
- Ability to gather KPIs, synthesize information and present findings to various audiences (executives, senior leaders and junior team members)
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top