Program Manager, Recruitment Marketing and University Relations
Datadog is on a mission to bring sanity to IT Monitoring. We’re experiencing tremendous growth, and need a recruiter to help build our engineering team in NYC.
The Program Manager, Recruitment Marketing and University Relations will build a world-class campus program that offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for graduates at all academic levels and own the strategy of all of our recruiting events. In this role you will also help shape our employment brand by being be the voice of the organization and hiring the best future leaders for Datadog.
- Building a world-class university relations/campus recruiting, recruitment marketing, and internship programs
- Owning the calendar and selecting which universities and events we should have a presence at across North America, backed by data
- Managing recruitment events (hiring mixers, diversity hiring events, career fairs, hackathons, meetups, info sessions) from planning through execution
- Being first point of contact to heads of hiring at universities and events
- Creating a unique and exciting experience that best positions Datadog as a premier technical talent brand
- Designing our university, recruitment marketing and internship programs and liaising with key stakeholders like university and conference organizers, hiring managers, and the rest of the recruiting team to run these events effectively and enlisting the right folks from Datadog to bolster effectiveness (e.g., alumni)
- Travelling roughly 30% of your time
Skills & Experience
- At least three years of creating a university hiring or events strategy for a hyper-growth company
- Solid communication skills with key stakeholders to create buy-in
- Understanding of the events and university landscape and ability to speak eloquently about where we need to be and why
- Proven success building a successful university recruitment and/or recruitment marketing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple projects
- Startup experience working in a recruiting team is preferred
- Ability to gather KPIs, synthesize information and present findings to various audiences (executives, senior leaders and junior team members)
What Datadog does
Datadog is a unified data platform for development and IT operations teams and offers a brand new way to manage applications and infrastructure in the cloud age. Our unique combination of data aggregation, visualization, and social interaction connects teams to all the tools and service providers they need to build and run reliable systems.
If you’d love to join one of the fastest-growing and most exciting tech startups in New York, contact us! Your compensation will include a competitive salary, equity and generous benefits.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top