Our sales strategy and operations team is driving Datadog's next phase of growth. Datadog's sales teams are already growing rapidly and smashing revenue records month after month. The strategy and operations team sets the stage for even greater success by contributing strategic planning, data-driven decision making, and increased operational rigor across the business. We are analytical, creative thinkers who are actively seeking out new areas for growth and standing up the business processes that will accelerate Datadog's success
This role will be responsible for building systems to onboard and improve the performance of salespeople that can scale with headcount increases. That means creating tactical sales process frameworks, developing human processes, leveraging software tools already deployed and tracking success with the strategy team.
- Develop and implement sales tactics in partnership with stakeholders
- Track the impact of all sales enablement and sales training activities with strategy
- Create scalable systems designed to onboard, improve sales performance and track outcomes at all levels and departments
- Implement strategic projects in partnership with the Strategy Team
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- 4+ years of experience in a management consulting or implementation consulting role
- Proven success leading projects to completion and following up on success
- Experience working cross-functionally with departmental leadership
- Experience in a SaaS company in a complex sales cycle
- Knowledge and/or interest in the cloud and monitoring space
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top