Product Manager - Security Analytics
- Paris, France
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Security Analytics team at Datadog provides real-time threat detection for customers looking to secure their cloud environment. We’re taking a new approach to the stale security information and event management (SIEM) market that leverages all 3 pillars of observability: metrics, traces, and logs. You will lead new products to help security, developers, and operations keep their services secure.
As the Product Manager for the Security Analytics team, you will learn how leading cloud-native organizations treat security as an engineering discipline first. Together with your team, you will build a threat detection product that intelligently generates and correlates security events, so as to help automate triage and reduce alert fatigue.
- Drive the product roadmap for security analytics, working with a world-class, distributed engineering team
- Partner with our product leaders across Infrastructure, APM, Logs to derive security signals from observability data
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design and Support teams to successfully ship new security features
- Engage with leading security teams to identify new market opportunities and extract valuable product feedback
- Independently research the market and competition
- You have deep domain knowledge of security operations, threat detection, and incident response
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- You have a strong technical background, and enjoy learning about new technology
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You have designed and shipped security products
- You have first-hand working knowledge of security operations, DFIR, or offensive security
- You’ve previously worked in infrastructure, and understand operational aspects of delivering large scale service experiences
- You have a CISSP, CISM, SANS certification or equivalent
Back to top