Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term. Partnering closely with our teams of engineers, designers, marketers, and salesfolk, you will be part of defining the future of a rapidly growing business.
- Immerse yourself in everything monitoring (theory, applications, best practices) and pour your expertise and ideas back into building a great product
- Partner with customers and understand our users (software developers, ops engineers) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with a cross-functional team of product managers, product designers, engineers, and analysts to achieve product-market fit for new initiatives
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to evangelize new features and services that are easy to use and understand
- A proven track record as a technical product manager defining strategy and owning execution of a product, ideally on a IaaS/SaaS cloud based product
- Deep domain knowledge of cloud infrastructure and DevOps practices, and a passion for learning about new technologies
- Strong customer empathy and a desire to understand and solve problems for technical users
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and business value propositions to executives, sales teams and a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in cloud monitoring/observability
- You’ve worked with modern cloud environments that utilize kubernetes, containers, serverless, and more
- Hands-on coding/software development experience
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
For more information on our different teams and opportunities, please visit our Blog!
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $130,000 - $300,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.